Discover the most suggestive Guided Group Tours in Venice
Guided Tours in Venice: discover the Venice museums (Doge Palace, Accademia Gallery, Ca d’Oro, etc..) with an expert guide! Our tours are done in the language of your choice by expert guides. People who don’t like visiting the museums on their own or people who wish to discover the inside stories can choose our guided tours, that will allow to see the main sites and museums of Venice.
Venice is definitely one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Inhabited since the prehistoric times and built on an archipelago of 1185 islands, today, Venice is much more than just a city.
Venice has always been the crossroads of merchants and artists, thanks to its strategic location on the Adriatic Sea.
One of a kind encloses all the characteristic aspects of a lagoon city.
It is considered one of the most romantic cities in the world; Piazza San Marco, the Doge's Palace, the home of Marco Polo and Santa Maria Formosa will frame this fantastic experience.
Accompanied by an expert guide you will discover all the secrets of Venice.
You will hear the stories behind the creation of the works and life of the artists that have made this city unique.
Our tours are organized to give you a unique and deep experience.
Spending a holiday in Venice will be the best way to enrich your mind and soul.
How to book a guided tour:
Checking online the availability of the time and date you prefer, you can choose the tour that best suits your interests.
After completing the reservation process you will receive an email with all the information regarding your booking request.
Afterwards you will be sent a confirmation voucher that will allow you to participate in the group tour.
Why booking a guided tour?
- You will visit the Venice Museums.
- You will have an experienced guide available at your disposal.
- You will skip the long queues at the Museums entrance.
Group tours types
- Venice Walking Tour: walk in this beautiful city suspended in time, your guide will involve you in the fantastic stories related to Venice.
- Museums Tour: fascinating guided tours that will show you the unique charm and the immense artistic heritage of the Venice Museums.
- Venice Islands Tour: you will visit the most important islands of the Venetian lagoon as Murano and Burano.
Some characteristics of the guided tours:
You will be divided into small groups of maximum 30 people.
Along with the tour details and the confirmation Voucher, you will be notified about the time and place of the meeting point where your guide will expect for you.
In order to participate in the tour, the voucher must be printed and handed to the guide on the day of the visit.
Our suggestive Tours are lead by professional and expert guides in possession of a license issued by the Province of Venice.
The duration of the tour varies depending on the tour requested.
Tours are available in Italian, English, Spanish, German, French, and in some cases also in Portuguese.
What is included in the tour price?
- Entrance tickets (when applicable)
- Guide service
- Earphones (when applicable)
- All what is indicated in the booking details